Addressing the behavioral aspects of wealth
Building values-driven relationships with money
Empowering families to successfully transfer wealth across generations
- Beneficiaries integrate resources into a healthy, productive life
- Resources remain in the control of the beneficiary
RISKS OF UNEXAMINED WEALTH
of families lose their wealth as it
transfers to the second generation.
lose their wealth as it transfers
to the third generation.
of beneficiaries experience
a trust fund as a burden.
- Self-worth becomes intertwined with net-worth
- Tension in interpersonal relationships
- Higher rates of mental health disorders
- Affluenza: false sense of entitlement, loss of future motivation, inability to delay gratification and frustration
Help people develop the skills, knowledge, and relationships necessary to create healthy dynamics and make value-aligned decisions in the context of wealth.
Wealth facilitates meaningful living and positive impact within relationships and communities.
Who We Work With
Learn more about common areas of concern and, thus focus, for families.
Launch toward passion, purpose, and productive living.
Coaching and workshops for parents (or groups of parents) on relevant topics
Explore and improve money dynamics in your relationship.